You don't have any wrinkles, do you? Yeah me either ;) But just in case I made an all-in-one face oil to keep my skin healthy. Use it for both cleansing and moisturizing!
- 2 oz Amber bottle with dropper
- Small Stainless Steel Funnel (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Vitamin E Oil
- 5 drops Frankincense EO
- 5 drops Geranium EO
- 5 drops Carrot Seed EO
- 5 drops Sandalwood EO
- 1 tsp Jojoba Oil
- 2 tsp Argan Oil
- 3 tsp Sweet Almond Oil
- 1 oz Rose Hip Seed Oil
- Place your funnel on top of your amber bottle. Alternatively, add ingredients to a small mixing container.
- Add all of the oils except for the rose hip seed oil.
- Fill up the rest of the bottle with rose hip seed oil.
This oil makes a fantastic makeup remover. First put it on your eyes to remove your mascara, then rub it on the rest of your face. Remove with a warm wet washcloth.
Rub it into your skin again for added moisture.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a small compensation if you make a purchase using our link. But don't worry, we only share products we love! Hope you enjoy and thank you for supporting us!